- Played ping pong!
- Stayed in a hotel located near the Olympic soccer stadium.
- Went karaoke-ing and saw some Koreans bust out a move!!
- Visited an acupuncture hospital.
- Watched a bunch of kids training at a judo center.
- Took a stroll along the harbor.
- Ate Peking duck!
- Took a stroll around a park which consisted of a playground designed for the elderly!
- Drove by the Olympic stadium.
- Visited the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Ming Tombs, and Tianamen Square.
- Watched kids practice the dragon dance.
- Had a drink at the restaurant of the Oriental Pearl TV Tower which overlooks the city.
- Learned some wushu (martial arts) moves from a professional and visited the Chinese Wushu Museum.
- Attended an acrobatics show.
- Checked out the Shanghai Olympic Training Center.
- Visited the Shanghai Museum, the Bund area, as well as Nanjing Road, the main shopping street of the city.
- Went to a hospital that specializes in herbal medicine.
- Took a mini-cruise on a lake.
- Visited many tea shops--the city is known for its tea!
- Climbed up the Six Harmony Pagoda.
In all cities: stuffed ourselves with lots of FOOD, visited universities and research centers specializing in sports medicine and exercise science, walked through market areas, walked a lot in general, and more!