Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm a pro! ...not really (Mumbai)

It felt good to be back in Mumbai a second time around! I felt like I actually knew what I was doing! Taking the local train was a breeze, hopping (or pushing my way) onto the crowded train was nothing new. I was able to play tour guide for Jennifer (hahaha!!!) More like, "This is the Gateway of India, and that's the Taj Mahal hotel." But hey, I was easily able to get us to Colaba from Bandra! YES!!! What can I say, I was proud!

The rest of our time in Mumbai was spent meeting up with people I had met the first time around, going to malls feeling like we were back in the US (haha), and we also made a trip to Sanjay Gandhi National Park to see lions (among other things.)

So we were in Mumbai a few days, and then we took the Rajdhani Express back to Delhi on the foreigner's quota.

No comments:

Post a Comment